Agreement between Collegium Humanum and the State Ethnographic Museum
On 23 October this year, HM prof. dr. hab. Paweł Czarnecki, MBA, DBA, LL.M, Dr. h.c., Provost of Collegium Humanum, signed a cooperation agreement with the State Ethnographic Museum in Warsaw, which was represented by its Deputy Director – Dr. Józef Zalewski.
As part of the cooperation, the State Ethnographic Museum and Collegium Humanum undertook to act together for the implementation of joint cultural, artistic and scientific projects.
The scope of cooperation includes, among other things:
- providing volunteering or internship opportunities for students of Collegium Humanum,
- organizing joint ventures as well as cultural and scientific initiatives, including exhibitions, scientific sessions, lectures, symposiums, seminars, scientific conferences and meetings with authors,
- conducting classes and educational projects for students to deepen their knowledge – including guided tours of the Museum,
- initiating cooperation with non-governmental organizations,
- organizing competitions for students across selected projects,
- conducting substantive consultations and scientific cooperation,
- undertaking activities in the field of joint applications for research and teaching projects, both national and international.