Art competition – “CREATE THE UNIVERSITY MASCOT”
Dear Student! If you have some free time, you are inventive and possess artistic skills, we have prepared a contest especially for you! Show us what is your vision of our University’s mascot that will support and cheer our students during various competitions and events. We count on your creativity! Feel free to send your works to the following email address: email@example.com by 30.06.2020. Awards and distinctions await the best works!
Have fun and good luck 🙂
Rules of the contest can be found at www.humanum.pl (as well as in the attachment).
RULES OF THE ARTISTIC CONTEST “CREATE THE UNIVERSITY MASCOT”
• Collegium Humanum – Warsaw Management University.
• To develop students’ artistic interests as well as imagination.
• To select a mascot that could present the University during cultural and sporting events.
• The subject matter of the competition is to create and submit an artistic piece of work related to the topic of the contest.
• The competition is intended for students at Collegium Humanum.
• The work submitted as part of the competition should be performed individually by the student in question using any artistic technique, e.g.:
– computer graphics,
• Each work submitted via e-mail should include details of the person taking part in the competition (i.e. name, surname, field of study, home address).
• Each participant may submit more than one piece of work.
• Submission of works by the contest participants is tantamount to the acceptance of the terms of the regulations hereof. Furthermore, by submitting their works, contest participants consent for a free display of their works and processing of their personal data by the Organisers for the purposes related to the organisation of the contest.
• Artistic values,
• Interesting interpretation of the proposed subject matter,
• The work must be created by the student in question.
• The works should be submitted by 30.06.2020 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The winner will be announced on 06.07.2020 through our University’s platform under the following address: humanum.pl/aktuości/
• Special jury appointed by the contest organisers will be entitled to award prizes.
• There will be 3 awards (for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place) as well as distinctions.
• Winners will receive material awards and commemorative diplomas.
Wszelkie materiały (treści, teksty, ilustracje, zdjęcia itp.) przedstawione w obrębie domeny humanum.pl objęte są prawami autorskimi i podlegają ochronie na mocy „Ustawy o prawie autorskim i prawach pokrewnych” z dnia 4 lutego 1994 r. (tekst ujednolicony: Dz.U. 2006 nr 90 poz. 631). Kopiowanie, przetwarzanie, rozpowszechnianie tych materiałów w całości lub w części bez zgody autora jest zabronione.