Ceremonial presentation of appointments of new members of the University Business Consultative Council
On 27 June 2021, during the great Graduation Gala of Collegium Humanum Graduates at the ROMA Musical Theatre in Warsaw, prof. dr hab. Paweł Czarnecki – Provost of Collegium Humanum, appointed new members of the University Business Consultative Council.
The nominations were received by:
- Przemysław Cichocki, EMBA, DBA – member of the management board of Legionowo Poviat,
- Prof. Mariusz Feltynowski – Chief Brigade Manager and Provost-Commandant of the Main School of Fire Services,
- Dr. h. c. prof. RNDr. Michal Tkáč, CSc. – Dean of the Podnikovohospodárska faculty Košice. Ekonomická Univerzita v Bratislave (Slovakia),
- Prof. Jarosław J. Fedorowski, MD, PhD, MBA, FACP, FESC, President of the Polish Federation of Hospitals,
- Piotr Winka, MBA – Founder and President of the Manager Business Hub in Warsaw.
The task of the Council, as the main external stakeholder, is to support the didactic, scientific and organizational development of the University, as well as to shape our study programmes and the very strategy and development of Collegium Humanum.
We congratulate the new members of the Council, and we would like to thank you for your cooperation.