Collegium Humanum becomes partner of “I LOVE Commerce” conference
We would like to invite you to take part in a conference entitled: “I LOVE Commerce – Xmass Edition”, which will take place on 20 September this year. The conference will be organised under the patronage of Collegium Humanum and the Creative Mind Science Society.
We would like to remind you that a thriving period of seasonal specials is ahead of us – Black Friday, Christmas and the New Year. Due to rising inflation, entrepreneurs will have to prepare particularly well for this year’s sales. What can you do to make the customers shop with you?
During this 6-hour conference, our speakers will answer some important questions:
- What can you do to make your potential customers shop with you?
- How to stand out from your competitors’ ads while creating something that will attract the attention of shoppers?
- How not to ruin your budget?
- How to find out why people do not read your newsletters?
- What trends to use in social media?
- What to do to bring traffic to your website with the help of Google search engine?
- How to sell more and better?
We are planning to host 10 lectures and 3 discussion panels, during which you will have the opportunity to get to know some of the most practical tips that might help you to stay ahead of the competition and optimise the results of your work.
The speakers of the event are experienced practitioners who have worked with dozens of businesses and can share their tips with you so that you might “win the fight” against the competition.
During the conference, the following attractions are also waiting for you:
- Lectures focused on the topic of increasing sales for the seasons of Black Friday, Christmas and the New Year,
- Meetings with lecturers who have been working with business people for years, who have processed hundreds of cases and who know what works best in the last quarter of each year,
- Ideas that can be implemented this holiday season,
- Smart tips and tricks to help you to stay ahead of the competition in the race for your customers,
- Specific advice that worked for entrepreneurs in previous years,
- Substantive tips that can be put into good use immediately after the conference.
More information can be found at: https://sprawnymarketing.pl/konferencja/commerce/
See you there!