Collegium Humanum on a podium in the National Educational Plebiscite – University of the Year 2021 in Poland
On 7 May, our University was honoured during a ceremonial Gala of the National Educational Plebiscite that took place at the Royal Castle in Warsaw. Collegium Humanum won the highest prize – 1st Place as well as the title of the Polish University of the Year in 2021.
The ceremonial gala honoured various activities of different representatives of the world of education as well as their endeavours for the development of education in Poland. The event was attended by numerous academics and managers of educational institutions from every voivodeship in Poland and from across every level of education: pre-school, primary, secondary and higher education. The gala was the culmination of the National Educational Plebiscite, in which honourable titles were voted for by the readers of Polska Press regional dailies.
Collegium Humanum was represented at the ceremony by:
- HM prof. dr. hab. Paweł Czarnecki MBA, dr. h.c. – Provost of the University,
- Magdalena Szydłowska MA – Vice-Provost for Education and Didactics,
- Małgorzata Dubis MBA – Vice- Provost of the University’s Reszów Branch and Director of the Institute of Psychology and Pedagogy,
- Michał Głaczyński EMBA, DBA – Chancellor of the University,
- Michał Wojtala MBA – Director of the Postgraduate Studies Office,
- Ilona Augustyniak – Head of the Financial Department at the University.
“It is a great joy for all those who make up our University – Collegium Humanum. We would like to thank you all for your votes, for your trust and choice of our University. The honourable title of the Polish University of the Year in 2021 motivates us to work more intensively and to develop our educational offer further,” said prof. dr. hab. Paweł Czarnecki – Provost of Collegium Humanum.
Our educational offer covers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate studies taught in Warsaw, Wrocław, Rzeszów and Poznań in the following fields:
- Finance and Accounting
- Pre-school and early school education
- MBA, DBA and LL.M. programmes
As a modern university, we strive to provide our students with friendly study conditions and we adapt to individual interests, while preparing our graduates for the needs of today’s labour market.