Collegium Humanum partners the 3rd Congress of Polish Entrepreneurship
On 10 December this year, the 3rd Congress of Polish Entrepreneurship was held in Warsaw. The conference, entitled “Let’s talk about the future”, was organized by the National Federation of Entrepreneurs and Employers Przedsiębiorcy.pl in partnership with Collegium Humanum and the Mazowiecki Voivodeship Office. Media patronage was provided by: Rzeczpospolita, Tv Capital24, Afa Media and Polandgo.pl. The sessions were moderated by Tomasz Pietryga, deputy editor-in-chief of Rzeczpospolita.
16:00 – 16:10 Welcome note by Marshall Adam Struzik, President of Przedsiębiorcy.pl – Robert Składowski and Provost of Collegium Humanum – prof. dr hab. Paweł Czarnecki.
16:10 – 16:45 Logs under your feet – problems of Polish entrepreneurs in the times of COVID-19.
- Changes in legal regulations and their consequences for entrepreneurs and the wider business environment: Piotr Podgórski – Legal Advisor from Clever One Law Firm and member of the Board of the Polish Federation of Entrepreneurs and Employers Przedsiębiorcy.pl,
- Polish enterprises after COVID-19 – time for innovation: dr. Piotr Kosiak, EMBA, DBA, Institute of Management and Finance at Collegium Humanum.
16:45 – 17:40 The competitiveness of Polish entrepreneurs seen as a result of the initiatives taken by the state and local government.
- Developing a region versus developing entrepreneurship: Arkadiusz Derkacz, Institute of Management and Finance at Collegium Humanum,
- Benefits of Poland’s membership in the European Union from the point of view of Polish entrepreneurs: HM prof. dr. hab. Sławomir Bukowski, Rector of K. Puławski University of Technology and Humanities in Radom, Member of the Business Consultative Council at Collegium Humanum,
- EU money as an opportunity for Polish companies: dr. Marcin Wajda, Director of the Department of Regional Development and European Funds at the Mazowiecki Voivodeship Office.
17:40 – 18:15 Science and business – opportunities for cooperation in difficult times.
- The role of research institutes in creating a platform for dialogue between local governments and businesses: dr. Bartłomiej Machnik, EMBA, DBA, Director of the Research Institute of Regional Analyzes at Collegium Humanum,
- The role of state and local governments in supporting the cooperation between the people of science and business: HM prof. PPUZ dr. hab. Robert Włodarczyk, Rector of the Podhale Vocational University in Nowy Targ, Cracow University of Economics, Member of the Business Consultative Council at Collegium Humanum.
18:15 – 18:30 End of the Congress – Summary
Adam Struzik, Robert Składowski, prof. dr. hab. Paweł Czarnecki