Collegium Humanum witnesses a solemn graduation of its MBA, DBA, LL.M, LL.D, DPH and MSc. in Psycho-traumatology students
On Sunday, 27 June this year, in the Warsaw Musical Theatre “Roma”, a diploma ceremony was held for graduates of the following postgraduate studies: Executive MBA, MBA in Healthcare Management, MBA in Clinical Trials, MBA in Leadership and Coaching, Master of Laws (LL.M), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), Doctor of Laws (LL.D), Doctor of Public Health (DPH) and MSc. in Psycho-traumatology.
We are unspeakably proud of our graduates, and we wanted to reflect this satisfaction in the scale of the ceremonial graduation. Otylia Jędrzejczak, an athlete and successful woman, as well as this year’s graduate of our Executive Master of Business Administration study programme, spoke on behalf of the graduates – says prof. dr hab. Paweł Czarnecki, MBA, DBA, LL.M, dr h.c. – HM Provost of Collegium Humanum. But the graduation is also a celebration of the University itself, hence the programme of the event included also the appointment of new members to the University Business Consultative Council as well as the ceremony of awarding Medals of Collegium Humanum.
HM Provost appointed the following new members to the Collegium Humanum Business Consultative Council:
– Przemysław Cichocki, EMBA, DBA – member of the management board of Legionowo Poviat,
– Prof. Mariusz Feltynowski – Chief Brigade Manager and Provost-Commandant of the Main School of Fire Services,
– Dr. h. c. prof. RNDr. Michal Tkáč, CSc. – Dean of the Podnikovohospodárska faculty Košice. Ekonomická Univerzita v Bratislave (Slovakia),
– Prof. Jarosław J. Fedorowski, MD, PhD, MBA, FACP, FESC, President of the Polish Federation of Hospitals,
– Piotr Winka, MBA – Founder and President of the Manager Business Hub in Warsaw.
Moreover, Medals of Collegium Humanum were awarded for the first time in the history of the University. The following persons were the honorary recipients:
– dr h.c. Ryszard Czarnecki – Member of the EU Parliament, Chairman of Collegium Humanum Council,
– HE Bakhromov Babaev – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the Republic of Poland, member of Collegium Humanum Council,
– Grzegorz Kuca, EMBA, DBA – Mayor of Warsaw Białołęka District, member of Collegium Humanum Council,
– prof. PaedDr. Tomáš Lengyelfalusy, PhD – Rector of the DTI University,
– the Supreme Council of Nurses and Midwives as a token of gratitude for the work of all nurses in Poland – the medal was received by the Council’s President – Ms Zofia Małas,
– Robert Składowski – President of the Polish Federation of Entrepreneurs and Employers “Przedsiębiorcy.pl”, member of Collegium Humanum Council,
– Dominika Kulaga – Polish gold medalist in swimming and Polish Champion, student of Collegium Humanum,
– Aleksandra Fajęcka – President of the Management Board of Afa Media.
Otylia Jędrzejczak – an Olympic Champion, World, European and Polish Champion as well as Executive MBA student at the University gave a speech on behalf of the graduates. The dignified character of the ceremony was clearly emphasized by its guests. Among them were:
– Deputy Mayor of the City of Sopot – Ms Magdalena Czarzyńska-Jachim,
– Councilor of the City of Lublin – Zbigniew Ławniczak,
– Rector of the University of Technology and Humanities of Kazimierz Pułaski in Radom, member of Collegium Humanum Council – prof. dr hab. Sławomir Bukowski,
– Vice-Rector for Clinical Affairs and Investments at the Medical University of Warsaw – prof. dr hab. Wojciech Lisik, MD, PhD,
– Vice-Rector for Education and Students at the Main School of Fire Services, senior brigadier, Dr. Eng. Wojciech Jarosz, MBA,
– Vice-Provost of Collegium Humanum in Bratislava, dr. h. c. mult. prof. PhDr. Paed Dr. ThLic. Father György Herdics, PhD., MBA, LL.M,
– Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Finances of the University of Technology and Humanities of Kazimierz Pułaski in Radom – prof. UTH Rad. dr hab. Marzanna Lament,
– Polish candidate to the IOC, member of the Presidium of the Polish Olympic Committee, Vice-President of FISU, Vice-President of the Academic Sports Association, member of Collegium Humanum Council – dr h.c. Marian Dymalski, MBA, DBA,
– Vice-President of Employers of Poland, founder of Mizyak Investment Fund LTD – Mr Tomasz Misiak.
The ceremony was hosted by Zygmuny Chajzer, and it was honoured by the singing of the choir of the Warsaw Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and the performance of Bogurodzica, Gaude Mater Polonia as well as Gaudeamus Igitur.
At the end, there was a concert of the Tre voci band, a trio of Tenors of the New Generation, performing pieces of the classical crossover genre.
We wish our graduates, students, partners as well as authorities of Collegium Humanum many more successes and, of course, good holidays ahead!