Erasmus+ ECHE card for Collegium Humanum
We would like to indicate that the European Commission has awarded Collegium Humanum the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education Card – ECHE. We are extremely pleased with this success, which means that we can apply for Erasmus+ funds in the years 2021-2027.
What is the ECHE Card?
The card is a prerequisite for the participation in the Erasmus+ programme and it defines the general quality framework for the activities of higher education institutions under the Erasmus+ programme in the financial perspective of 2021-2027 in the field of:
1) Learning mobility – Action 1
2) Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices (cooperation projects) – Action 2
3) Support for policy development and cooperation – Action 3
As part of the programme, the University undertakes, inter alia, to:
- ensure and respect full and equal access for all programme participants,
- have a procedure for awarding ECTS points,
- implement and promote green practices under the Erasmus+ programme,
- pass all positively assessed subjects attended by students during their stay abroad,
- automatically and mutually recognise study periods abroad, without the students having to pass additional exams or participate in additional classes,
- exempt incoming students from registration fees, tuition and examination fees, while allowing free use of laboratories or libraries.
News in the Erasmus+ programme for 2021-2027:
- integration and inclusive strategies,
- European student card and Erasmus+ mobile application,
- spreading mixed mobility,
- involvement in the promotion of the Erasmus+ programme, the so-called local ambassadors, i.e. former participants, students and employees.