Meeting with lecturers in Rzeszów to mark the end of the academic year 2021/22
On Wednesday, 29 June, at the branch of Collegium Humanum in the capital of Podkarpacie Region, the Provost, prof. dr hab. Paweł Czarnecki, held a meeting with our lecturers in Rzeszów to mark the end of the academic year 2021/2022.
The meeting was attended by:
- Prof. dr. Małgorzata Dubis
- Prof. dr. Henryk Pietrzak
- Prof. dr. Artur Grzesik
- Dr. Katarzyna Barska
- Dr. Katarzyna Król
- Dr. Joanna Markut
- Dr. Magdalena Ruszel-Dołęgowska
- Dr. Ewa Rzeszutko-Wójcik
- Krystyna Wróblewska, MA, Director of the Subcarpathian Complex of Voivodeship Institutions in Rzeszów
- Grażyna Szarama, MA, Director of the Complex of Social Schools No. 2 in Rzeszów
- Kinga Bury, MA
- Dorota Dominik, MA
- Katarzyna Osóbka-Opoń, MA
- Monika Wild-Urbanek, MA
- Marcin Maśnica
During the meeting, the Provost handed over to the gathered lecturers congratulatory diplomas, expressing his gratitude for their tireless service for the University. The participants also held a discussion of the past academic year and looked at the plans for the branch for the coming year.
Thank you for a great year together.