New members of the Business Consultative Council of Collegium Humanum
On 20 October 2021, during the solemn Inauguration of the Academic Year 2021/22 of Collegium Humanum at the Arnold Szyfman Theatre in Warsaw, His Magnificence, prof. dr hab. Paweł Czarnecki – the Provost of Collegium Humanum, appointed new members of the Business Consultative Council of the University.
The nominations were received by:
- His Magnificence, Rector of the Podhale Vocational University in Nowy Targ – prof. dr hab. Robert Wojciech Włodarczyk,
- His Magnificence, Rector of Vysoká škola DTI in Slovakia – PaedDr. Tomáš Lengyelfalusy, PhD,
- His Magnificence, Rector of the Catholic univerzita v Ružomberku in Slovakia – Ing. Jaroslav Demko, CSc,
- His Magnificence, Rector of the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in 2012-2020, currently the President of the Management Board of the Warsaw New Tech University Foundation – prof. dr hab. Stanisław Dziekoński, Dr. h.c,
- President of the Supreme Pharmaceutical Chamber – MA in Pharmacy Elżbieta Piotrowska-Rutkowska,
- Vice President of the Management Board of SYGNITY S.A. – Mariusz Jurak, MBA,
- President of the Management Board of NASK S.A. – Igor Granosik, MBA.
The new members of the Council were welcomed from the stage by the Chairman of the Council Presidium, Mayor of the Białołęka District in Warsaw, Mr Grzegorz Kuca, EMBA, DBA.
The Council is the most important advisory body of the Provost. It embodies the relationship of the University with its social and economic environment. Its task is to support the didactic, organizational and scientific development of the University, including the development of its study programmes and strategies as well as the entire Institution.
Congratulations to the new members of the Council and many thanks for accepting the invitation to cooperate.