Open day at Collegium Humanum #EducationForSuccess
On 14 June, students of Collegium Humanum organised an Open Day at the University.
The programme of the event included a few discussion panels:
- on management – “Communication in management” with Maciej Wisiorowski, MBA;
- on psychology – “Psychology of Success” with Małgorzata Krysa, MA;
- on pre-school and early school pedagogy – “Contemporary media in the work of an educator – how to find passion in everyday educational activities” with dr. Wojciech Chrzanowski;
- on first and second degree pedagogy – “Self-confident youth in the times of uncertainty” with dr. Bartosz Łukaszewski;
- on finance and accounting – “?” with dr. eng. Arkadiusz Derkacz, professor of Collegium Humanum;
- on law – “Why is the legal profession the profession of the future?” with attorney Jan Hamburg.
Our guests could get acquainted with the offer of undergraduate and graduate studies taught at the University in the fields of Management, Pedagogy, Finance and Accounting, Law, Psychology as well as Pre-school and Early School Pedagogy for the academic year 2022/2023. There was also a presentation about our postgraduate study programmes, including Master of Business Administration (MBA) and others.
Take a look at the following link to a video from the event: