ISSUES DISCUSSED DURING STUDIES
- Linking the human psyche and nutritional needs
- The relationship between food and emotions
- Theoretical and practical foundations in the field of dietetics
- The demand for energy and nutrients in athletes
- Types of features and properties of dietary supplements that can support the athlete’s body in improving physical fitness and sports performance.
- Selecting food products in a holistic way for an athlete
- Methods and techniques of working with people manifesting different levels of physical activity, as well as experiencing difficulties in controlling eating or changing eating behavior and habits.