Specialised training on the “Protocol and business etiquette” with Mr Ambassador Andrzej Braiter
We want to invite you to participate in a specialist training delivered by Mr Ambassador Andrzej Braiter: “Protocol and business etiquette”.
The diplomatic protocol defines the rules of conduct and behaviour of a diplomat, whereas etiquette in business is a set of rules of conduct and behaviour expected in business relations.
The training is delivered by Ambassador Andrzej Braiter – a Polish state official and diplomat, titular ambassador, honorary citizen of Brazil. Mr Ambassador will share his practical and specialist knowledge.
- Diplomatic protocol
- Creating a professional image
- Diplomacy tasks in business and interstate relations
- The principles of etiquette in communication
- Official and state ceremonies – the course and organisation of public celebrations
- Business image
- Communication in business – types of verbal messages
- Personal contacts in business and their importance
Each participant will receive a Certificate after completing the training.
The training will be held on 4 May 2022 (Wednesday) from 10:45 am to 2:00 pm.
- The training will be held at the ADN Conference Centre.
- The training is free of charge.
- The training is for stationary students.
- By participating in the training, you consent to the registration of your image or remarks.
10:45 – 12:15 The first part of the lecture with Ambassador Andrzej Braiter
12:15 – 12:35 Break – coffee, tea
12:35 – 14:00 The second part of the lecture with Ambassador Andrzej Braiter
The number of places is limited. First come, first served.
We would cordially like to invite you to sign up!