WELCOME TO COLLEGIUM HUMANUM
On this page you will find useful information – for you as a new international student at our university. We have collected everything you need to know and do before you start your academic journey with us!
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS
- Incoming students must be officially nominated by their home universities
- Once we receive your nomination from your home university coordinator, we will send you a welcome email with all necessary information on how to further your registration.
You will be asked to complete the online registration form and provide the following attachments:
- English language proficiency certificate (at least B2 Level)
- passport-size photo in the JPG format,
- copy of your passport or another identity document,
- copy of your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or a private insurance (minimum coverage of medical costs: at least 30,000 EUR),
- your transcript of records from home university.
- The completed and duly signed application must be sent to
- fall semester and academic year – June 1
- spring semester – December 1
- fall semester and academic year – July 1
- spring semester – January 1