Collaboration of Collegium Humanum with the Supreme Pharmaceutical Chamber
On 6th August this year, at the headquarters of the Supreme Pharmaceutical Chamber in Warsaw, Provost of Collegium Humanum, HM prof. dr. hab. Paweł Czarnecki, MBA, DBA, LL.M, MPH Dr. h. c., signed a partnership cooperation agreement with the Supreme Pharmaceutical Chamber represented by its President – Ms Elżbieta Piotrowska-Rutkowska, MA in pharmacy.
The Supreme Pharmaceutical Chamber, together with its regional chambers, constitutes the self-government of the pharmacy profession in Poland. Its tasks include, inter alia, representing and defending the interests of the pharmacist profession, integrating the professional community, exercising the custody and supervision over the performance of the profession.
According to the agreement, the Supreme Pharmaceutical Chamber is now taking the substantive patronage over the postgraduate studies taught at Collegium Humanum in the fields of healthcare and health protection, namely:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Healthcare Management
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Clinical Research
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBAPharm.) – Pharmaceutical Management
- Doctor of Public Health (DPH)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) – Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) – Clinical Research
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
Collegium Humanum has created the first and only prestigious postgraduate studies for the pharmaceutical industry – Master of Business Administration (MBAPharm.) – Pharmaceutical Management. Recruitment for the new academic year is open until 12 September this year.
The agreement also covers cooperation in areas such as, inter alia, conducting joint research projects, coordinating scientific research, organizing training courses, debates, symposia as well as scientific conferences, exchanging scientific and technical information or experience in teaching methodology.